Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 121: Sure


Fragment: Nobody can bring you peace but yourself
Font: Galaxie Polaris Light
Quoted: Ralph Waldo Emerson

I remember I used to think Emerson was unnecessarily long winded, though I must have become more patient since then, since I can read through it now.

I think I've become more confident as a person, in general, because I am more sure of who I am, but also because of the outside world. I think I am more confident of my intelligence, because I know I go to Yale, and societally speaking, it's considered a pretty good school. I am more confident before an interview because someone will tell me I'm about to kick ass, or that they would be lucky to have me. I am more confident of being just me, because someone has told me to just be myself or that I am beautiful, inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment