Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 12: Dreamers


Fragment: I'll be doing fine
Font: Avenir
Quoted: afterschoolspecial, in Dreamers

The really fun thing about fragments of a quote, rather than the whole thing, is that, out of context, there are so many possible meanings. They can also reflect so much about the viewer's process. For me, because I heard this fragment in context, it's energetic and even uplifting. Ngan heard me say the fragment, and thought instead that it was about a contrast of words to true emotions. 

I probably just picked this one up because it references California (can't wait to go back) but Afterschoolspecial, in general, is pretty awesome. Check them out here: http://afterschoolspecialmusic.com/

In other news, hell week is over. I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment