Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 8: Decisions


Fragment: "It all depends on what you want."
Font: Times New Roman
Quoted: Jake Eliasberg

Jake's the first to get a double quote. 
He would. I probably talk to him too much.
Ironically this quote comes from indecision over which quote to pick. I was thinking between "You're not stupid" (It was a nice to hear, even if I don't ever think I am) and "Say something smart" (A frustrating that I hear some people say when they find out I go to a good school)
His advice was on the feelings each quote would give, and to a certain extent, I knew that, but I needed to hear it out loud before it clicked. I spent the next few hours pondering my feelings on the two, only to realize as I sat down to write, that once again, Jake had magically produced intelligent conversation.
Just kidding. Love you Jake.

1 comment: